The Seven Old Testament Cornerstones: Job 38:6, Psalms 118:22, Psalms 144:12, Isaiah 19:13, Isaiah 28:16, Jeremiah 51:26, Zechariah 10:4
1) JOB: On what were its footings set, or who laid its Cornerstone? (Job 38:6)
2) PSALMS: The stone the builders rejected has become the Cornerstone. (Psalms 118:22)
3) PSALMS: May our daughters be as Cornerstones, polished like that of a palace. (Psalms 144:12)
4) ISAIAH: Those who are the Cornerstone of her tribes have led Egypt astray. (Isaiah 19:13)
5) ISAIAH: Behold, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious Cornerstone. (Isaiah 28:16)
6) JEREMIAH: No rock will be taken from you for a Cornerstone, nor any stone for a foundation. (Jeremiah 51:26)
7) ZECHARIAH: From Judah will come the Cornerstone, from him the tent peg, from him the battle bow. (Zechariah 10:4)
The native Below and the alien in the Heavens Above?
– Babylonian Talmud, Yoma 47a
Is the native born to be on the Earth and the stranger in the Highest Heavens?
– Babylonian Talmud, Baba Kamma 42a
The native then would be in the Earth and the stranger in the Highest Heavens?
– Babylonian Talmud, ‘Erubin 9a
The Declaration of Independence laid the Cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity.
– John Adams